IRON COVID-19 Policies
We know that these are difficult and unprecedented times. Here at IRON, we put our staff and members’ health at the highest level of priority in operating our gym. In order to do this, we’ve implemented the following policies and procedures.
*These will be monitored closely in conjunction with the city guidelines and mandates. They are subject to change at any time.
- No Large Group Classes: IRON will no longer be offering large group classes.
- Capacity & Gym Usage: IRON will operate at a reduced capacity so that social distancing may be easily adhered to. As our facility has a large amount of open space, we rarely reach our max capacity outside of peak times. We will require all members to schedule their Gym Time and will not be allowing walk-ins at this time.
- Operating Hours: M-F: 6am – 8:45pm; S/Su: 7am – 11:15am
- Social Distancing: Members must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between each other. This includes using every other piece of cardio and weights equipment. Please do not use benches or workout stations that are within 6 feet of another person’s workout.
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the gym. All members will be asked to sanitize their hands upon walking into the facility. You will then be given a spray bottle with disinfectant solution and a clean hand towel to be used to wipe down equipment before and after use. In addition, we will have a janitor on-site throughout the day as well as frequent sanitizing by our staff members.
- Hand Washing: We ask that all members wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after their workouts.
- Socializing: We realize that everyone will be very excited to see each other when we’re back in the gym, however, in order to keep all members and staff as safe as possible, we ask that you do not congregate or socialize with other members or staff during your workout.
- Equipment: Please use only one piece of equipment at a time.
- Masks: Masks are required at all times. No exceptions.
- Temperature Check: Gym staff will have their temperature checked at the beginning of their shift.
- Workout Towel: Please bring your own personal workout towel. IRON will not be providing towel service for the foreseeable future until it is safe to do so again.
- Water Fountain: The water fountain will be off limits for the foreseeable future.
- Showers: The showers at IRON will be closed temporarily.
- What to Bring: For the safety of yourself and others, please only bring essentials into the gym. Leave any items at home that you do not absolutely need in the gym. Any personal items that you bring to the gym must be kept in a locker.
- Dogs: There will be no dogs allowed inside the gym or on the IRON property, per the COVID-19 recommendations from the Health Department.
- Stay Home If You are Sick: If you or someone close to you is feeling sick, do NOT come to the gym. You will be asked to leave if you come to the gym with any obvious symptoms of illness.
- Rule Violations: Any member found in violation of the above terms will first be given a verbal warning. If a second warning is needed, your membership will be terminated.